At Accreon, see your career soar.
People are our most valuable asset. Acknowledging that is vital to our culture. And that includes you.
Why join our team?
Do Amazing Work
Deliver value through innovation, creativity, following best practices and hard work.
Help Each Other Succeed
Collaborate and share ideas. Build positive relationships through effective communication, integrity and respect.
Seize the Opportunities
Take the initiative to look for new opportunities and take action with commitment to drive positive outcomes.
Thrive With Purpose
Continuously learn and grow through new challenges, dedication to success and camaraderie. Cultivate a supportive environment where every individual thrives.
View Open Positions
What you’ll be doing
- Analyze development / technical problems, and propose solutions.
- Assist in researching new technologies and providing recommendations.
- Assist in the design and development of new products / customer specific projects.
- Work with team members to ensure the solution is constructed according to the architecture.
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent related qualifications such as Community College) with working experience in developing software.
- 5+ years of Java programming language including but not limited to knowledge and experience with:
- Java versions and features
- Data structures and algorithms in Java
- Object oriented design
- Enterprise design patterns
- Automated testing frameworks and tools
- Experience with each of the following:
- SQL based tools such as SQL Developer
- Spring Boot/ Spring Data JPA (Java 11), Lombok, Selma, Node/Express, Python
- React, Angular
- DevOps: Terraform, ArgoCD/Helm, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Previous experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Java EE (Servlets, JSPs)
- ECMAScript, XML, CSS
- Database design
- Spring Framework
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a consulting or software development environment; designing and delivering technical projects.
- Familiarity with health care solutions.
- Experience with source control, build and integration and automated test tools.
- Experience with open source technologies and frameworks.
- Knowledge of analysis and design methodologies.
- Understanding of agile development lifecycle.