Technical Product Owner
Location: USA or Canada
Accreon is a full-service technology and business services firm focused on bringing innovation, knowledge, and solutions to our health and human services clients. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Comprised of over 150 of the highest skilled resources in the IT industry, our team of delivery resources includes Management Consultants, Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, and Developers with extensive experience providing exceptional service to both private and public sector clients.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
We are looking for leaders who pride themselves on achieving success and who enjoy a team-based environment. Become part of our high-performance culture!
Accreon is currently looking to add the talents of a Technical Product Owner to our team. The successful candidate will work with a requirements team to gather, define and refine requirements within a Product Backlog (PBL). Working alongside the Scrum team, facilitate continued PBL refinement and user story understanding. A strong understanding and experience in the healthcare domain, including data, systems, and interoperability is crucial to success. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Product Manager and other stakeholders to ensure the PBL reflects the business and technical requirements required to support the product roadmap
- Collaborate with the PBL refinement team to ensure all aspects (business, functional, architecture, design, UX, UI) of user stories are defined to the right-level for consumption by Scrum teams
- Collaborate with the Scrum teams to provide clear direction on Agile product backlog, epic and user story requirements, and feature delivery
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related technical field (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of prior experience as a Technical Product Manager / Product Owner
- Trained in Agile development methodology with experience as product owner
- Strong knowledge and technical abilities in healthcare systems, data and interoperability
- Proven experience in setting direction for technology teams, prioritizing development activities, and driving new product development investments in an organization using Agile methodologies
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with highly developed attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a desire to innovate and improve
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated proactive contributor and subject matter expert
- Familiarity with business issues or the ability to quickly learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: presentation, customer service, business, technical, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated track record of completed multiple, complex technical software projects
- Familiarity with health care solutions;
- Willingness to travel.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.