Senior Mobile Developer
Accreon is a technology and business services firm focused on delivering innovative Healthcare and Life Sciences solutions. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
Our employees are the heart of everything we do and everything we aspire to be. We foster an atmosphere that embraces the unique contributions of each person and enables their creativity, learning and growth.
Accreon is currently looking to add the talents of a results-oriented Senior Mobile Developer who is well versed in both Android and iOS development to our team. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Job Role and Responsibilities
Includes but not limited to:
- Design and build applications for the iOS/Android platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and deploy applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent related qualifications such as Community College)
- 5+ years developing native/hybrid iOS/Android mobile applications with strong understanding of iOS/Android mobile capabilities Experience in architecting and designing mobile applications, understanding and maintaining the business context and objectives, and making technical recommendations to achieve mobile solution objectives
- Experience building robust, extensible, customizable and native/hybrid applications across multiple devices (phone, tablet)
- Strong experience in Java
- Experience with mobile leading frameworks
- Experience with cross platform frameworks (Corona, Xamarin, Codename One, etc.) and library integrations
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift (iOS), Python, Kotlin (Android)
- Experience with various IDEs (IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, Eclipse, XCode)
- Familiarity of the event lifecycle for activities and fragments for mobile devices
- Strong UI development skills (complex view trees, animations, rendering and strong knowledge of the UI toolkits)
- Knowledgeable about test driven development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD) and debugging
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of multi-media SDK integration
- Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with continuous integration
- Understanding of Apple’s and Android’s design principles and interface guidelines (Apple’s “[Human] Interface Guidelines” and Android “Material Design”)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to multi-task and maintain focus in a fast-paced environment
Accreon thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accreon is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.