Senior Front-End Developer
Accreon is a full-service technology and business services firm focused on bringing innovation, knowledge, and solutions to our health and human services clients. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Comprised of over 150 of the highest skilled resources in the IT industry, our team of delivery resources includes Management Consultants, Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, and Developers with extensive experience providing exceptional service to both private and public-sector clients.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
We are looking for leaders who pride themselves on achieving success and who enjoy a team-based environment. Become part of our high-performance culture!
Accreon is currently looking to add the talents of a Senior Front-End Developer to our team. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Job Role and Responsibilities
Includes but not limited to:
- Support project leadership throughout the project software development lifecycle
- Analyze development/technical problems, and propose solutions
- Assist in researching new technologies and providing recommendations
- Assist in the design and development of new products/customer specific projects
- Work with team members to ensure the solution is constructed according to the architecture
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent related qualifications such as Community College) with over five years working experience in developing software
- Experience working with Eclipse, JDeveloper or similar Java IDE
- Expert with unidirectional data flow (Redux)
- General understanding of module bundling (Webpack)
- Ability to develop responsive CSS from scratch based on limited design specs
- Use of CSS preprocessors (SASS) and postprocessors (PostCSS)
- Experience developing reusable, foundational components and/or libraries to be part of a larger UI toolkit
- Knowledge of relevant 3rd-party libraries and how to integrate them
- Proficient using REST-based APIs
- Experience working with SQLDeveloper, TOAD or other SQL based tools
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Java EE (Servlets, JSPs)
- Spring Framework
- ECMAScript, XML, CSS
- Database design
- Strong architectural skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Experience in a consulting or software development environment; designing and delivering technical projects
- Familiarity with health care solutions
- Experience with source control, build and integration and automated test tools
- Experience with open source technologies and frameworks
- Knowledge of analysis and design methodologies
- Understanding of agile development lifecycle
- Experience with common and emerging interoperability standards such as HL7 V2.x, (essential) as well as V3, IHE profile, FHIR (desirable)
- Willingness to travel
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to: Careers@Accreon.com
We appreciate all applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.