QA Automation Analyst/Tester
Accreon is a full-service technology and business services firm focused on bringing innovation, knowledge, and solutions to our health and human services clients. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Comprised of over 150 of the highest skilled resources in the IT industry, our team of delivery resources includes Management Consultants, Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, and Developers with extensive experience providing exceptional service to both private and public-sector clients.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
We are looking for leaders who pride themselves on achieving success and who enjoy a team-based environment. Become part of our high-performance culture!
Accreon is currently looking to add the talents of QA Automation Analyst/Tester to our team.The successful candidate will focus on designing, implementing and executing automated tests as they deliver user stories within an agile environment. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Job Role and Responsibilities
Includes but not limited to:
- Work closely with team members to collectively deliver business value.
- Assess and advise on the testability of a user story including considerations for manual testing, automated testing, and the potential dependence between user stories. Maximize the use of automated testing wherever possible.
- Scope and estimate the testing effort for user stories
- Perform automated testing within an iterative agile environment
- Design, develop and execute automated tests
- Communicate defects and verify fixes within each increment
- Define, collect and report quality and testing metrics
- Participate in the definition and operation of test environments and tool chains to support continuous testing
- Participate in all agile ceremonies (standups, planning, backlog refinement, reviews, retrospectives) ensuring QA and testing is continual represented and effectively incorporated into all aspects of the project.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, CIS, MIS, related software engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of real world test automation experience on cloud, web and mobile deployment environments
- Two (2) years’ experience of real world test automation experience within AngularJS using Protractor
- Knowledge, skills and experience in automating test cases considering test-driven development, behaviour-driven development, acceptance test-driven development,
- Design test plans, perform testing , and debug problems
- Great interpersonal skills with clarity in expression
- Result oriented and positive attitude
- Go getter and get it done attitude
- High quality first mindset, intolerance to any imperfections
- Good analytical capabilities to evaluate test results
- Understand the user stories and their acceptance criteria
- Respond to change without impacting the business
- Constantly upgrading your skills with new tools and techniques
- Experience in healthcare IT (understand domain, workflows and terminology)
- Knowledge of relational database queries
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of AWS – Amazon Web Services
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to: Careers@Accreon.com
We appreciate all applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.