Accreon is a full-service technology and business services firm focused on bringing innovation, knowledge, and solutions to our health and human services clients. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Comprised of over 150 of the highest skilled resources in the IT industry, our team of delivery resources includes Management Consultants, Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, and Developers with extensive experience providing exceptional service to both private and public-sector clients.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
We are looking for leaders who pride themselves on achieving success and who enjoy a team-based environment. Become part of our high-performance culture!
Accreon is currently looking to add the talents of Bilingual .Net Developers to our team. We are currently creating an eligibility list for future vacancies. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Job Role and Responsibilities
Includes but not limited to:
- Support project lead throughout the project software development lifecycle;
- Assist in the design and development of new solutions / client specific projects;
- Analyze complex technical problems, and propose solutions;
- Research and recommend innovative technologies;
- Work with a team to ensure that solutions are constructed according to the architecture.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent related qualifications such as Community College diploma) with 3-8 years working experience in software development;
- Extensive knowledge of VB.Net or C#;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and/or other relational databases;
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services;
- Experience working in an agile development environment;
- Experience building RESTful services using AJAX/JSON;
- Knowledge of ASP.Net, IIS, Web Services, Internet Security, messaging and XML;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Best Practices and Design Patterns;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, WCF and/or WPF frameworks;
- Experience with NUnit or other Unit Testing frameworks;
- Experience with Subversion, Team Foundation Services or other source control system;
- Experience with Microsoft WebAPI;
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap and/or building responsive design applications;
- Experience with Entity Framework (5 or 6);
- Experience with Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, or other design tools;
- Familiarity with health care solutions;
- Willingness to travel.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to: Careers@Accreon.com
We appreciate all applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.