Accreon is a technology and business services firm focused on delivering innovative Healthcare and Life Sciences solutions. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
Our employees are the heart of everything we do and everything we aspire to be. We foster an atmosphere that embraces the unique contributions of each person and enables their creativity, learning and growth.
Accreon is currently looking to add the talents of .Net Developers to our team. We are currently creating an eligibility list for future vacancies. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Job Role & Responsibilities
includes but not limited to:
- Support project lead throughout the project software development lifecycle;
- Assist in the design and development of new solutions / client specific projects;
- Analyze complex technical problems, and propose solutions;
- Research and recommend innovative technologies;
- Work with a team to ensure that solutions are constructed according to the architecture.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent related qualifications such as Community College diploma) with 3+ years working experience in software development;
- Extensive knowledge of VB.Net or C#;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and/or other relational databases;
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services;
- Knowledge of ASP.Net, IIS, Web Services, Internet Security, messaging and XML;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Best Practices and Design Patterns;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, WCF and/or WPF frameworks;
- Experience with NUnit or other Unit Testing frameworks;
- Experience with Subversion, Team Foundation Services or other source control system;
- Experience with Microsoft WebAPI;
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap and/or building responsive design applications;
- Experience working in an agile development environment;
- Experience with Entity Framework (5 or 6);
- Experience building RESTful services using AJAX/JSON;
- Experience with Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, or other design tools;
- Familiarity with health care solutions;
- Willingness to travel.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to: Careers@Accreon.com
We appreciate all applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.