Accreon is a technology and business services firm focused on delivering innovative Healthcare and Life Sciences solutions. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
Our employees are the heart of everything we do and everything we aspire to be. We foster an atmosphere that embraces the unique contributions of each person and enables their creativity, learning and growth.
Accreon is currently looking to add the talents of a results-oriented Mobile Developer to our team. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and build applications for the iOS/Android platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent related qualifications such as Community College) with working experience in developing software
- Experience working in iOS development
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C
- Experience with iOS leading frameworks
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience designing mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to multi-task and maintain focus in a fast paced environment
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to: Careers@Accreon.com
We appreciate all applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.