Java/Full Stack Developer
Accreon is a full-service technology and business services firm focused on bringing innovation, knowledge, and solutions to our health and human services clients. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Comprised of over 150 of the highest skilled resources in the IT industry, our team of delivery resources includes Management Consultants, Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, and Developers with extensive experience providing exceptional service to both private and public-sector clients.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
We are looking for leaders who pride themselves on achieving success and who enjoy a team-based environment. Become part of our high-performance culture!
Accreon is currently looking to create an eligibility list of individuals with a background in Java/Full Stack Development to our team. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Support project lead throughout the project software development lifecycle;
- Analyze development/technical problems, and propose solutions;
- Assist in researching new technologies and providing recommendations;
- Assist in the design and development of new products/customer specific projects;
- Work with team members to ensure the solution is constructed according to the architecture.
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent related qualifications such as Community College) with working experience in developing software;
- Strong grasp of the Java programming language and object-oriented design;
- Previous experience in each of the following areas of tools:
- Java IDE such as IntelliJ or Eclipse;
- SQL based tools such as SQLDeveloper or TOAD;
- Source control tools such as Git or SVN;
- Automated testing tools such as JUnit or Mockito;
- Previous experience in more than one of the following technologies:
- Java EE (Servlets, JSPs);
- Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate;
- Database design;
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in a consulting or software development environment; designing and delivering technical projects;
- Familiarity with health care solutions;
- Experience with open source technologies and frameworks;
- Knowledge of analysis and design methodologies;
- Understanding of agile development lifecycle;
- Willingness to travel.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to: Careers@Accreon.com
We appreciate all applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.