Accreon is a full-service technology and business services firm focused on bringing innovation, knowledge, and solutions to our health and human services clients. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Comprised of over 150 of the highest skilled resources in the IT industry, our team of delivery resources includes Management Consultants, Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, and Developers with extensive experience providing exceptional service to both private and public-sector clients.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Job Role and Responsibilities
Includes but not limited to:
- Support project lead throughout the project software development lifecycle;
- Analyze development/technical problems, and propose solutions;
- Assist in researching new technologies and providing recommendations;
- Assist in the design and development of new products/customer specific projects;
- Work with team members to ensure the solution is constructed according to the architecture.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent related qualifications such as Community College) with working experience in developing software;
- Strong grasp of the Java programming language including but not limited to knowledge and experience with:
- Java versions and features
- Data structures and algorithms in Java
- Object oriented design
- Enterprise design patterns
- Automated testing frameworks and tools
- Experience with each of the following:
- Java IDEs such as IntelliJ or Eclipse
- SQL based tools such as SQLDeveloper or TOAD
- Source control tools such as Git or SVN
- Previous experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Java EE (Servlets, JSPs)
- ECMAScript, XML, CSS
- Database design
- Spring Framework
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a consulting or software development environment; designing and delivering technical projects;
- Familiarity with health care solutions;
- Experience with source control, build and integration and automated test tools;
- Experience with open source technologies and frameworks;
- Knowledge of analysis and design methodologies;
- Understanding of agile development lifecycle;
- Willingness to travel.
Accreon thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accreon is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.