Accreon is a full-service technology and business services firm focused on bringing innovation, knowledge, and solutions to our health and human services clients. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Comprised of over 150 of the highest skilled resources in the IT industry, our team of delivery resources includes Management Consultants, Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, and Developers with extensive experience providing exceptional service to both private and public sector clients.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
We are looking for leaders who pride themselves on achieving success and who enjoy a team-based environment. Become part of our high-performance culture!
Accreon is currently looking to add the talents of an Integration Architect to our team. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical subject matter expertise to client management teams and clients in terms of best practices and capabilities for designing enterprise integration solutions
- Provide strategic integration and interoperability architecture support to client engagements and internal Accreon projects
- Lead client, IT, management and technical staff
- Work directly with client management, client, and internal engineering and product teams to plan, manage and implement client projects throughout all phases of the development life cycle
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in healthcare highly desirable including Acute care, Post-Acute and Long-term Care, Senior Living
- Experience with InterSystems platform of technologies including: Ensemble, Cache, HealthShare is essential
- Experience with other interoperability platforms such as Mirth, Orion Rhapsody, CloverLeaf, eGate, JCAPS, etc. is desirable
- Experience with leading EHR vendors including Epic, Cerner, Meditech is desirable
- Experience with both common and emerging interoperability standards such as HL7 V2.x, (essential) as well as V3, IHE profile, FHIR (desirable)
- Knowledge of encryption standards and technology, strong secure data exchange background, and expertise with secure exchange protocols (e.g. HTTPS, SSL, SFTP, Direct Secure Messaging, etc.)
- Experience deploying enterprise solutions, in a role of technical leadership responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong conflict management skills
- Excellent client engagement skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in delivering projects on time, on budget with high quality results
- Ability to effectively pull together cross-functional resources to deliver on time quality results beyond the expectations of the customer
- Attention to detail
- Ability to travel desired
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.