Accreon is a full-service technology and business services firm focused on bringing innovation, knowledge, and solutions to our health and human services clients. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Comprised of over 150 of the highest skilled resources in the IT industry, our team of delivery resources includes Management Consultants, Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, and Developers with extensive experience providing exceptional service to both private and public sector clients.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
We are looking for leaders who pride themselves on achieving success and who enjoy a team-based environment. Become part of our high-performance culture!
Accreon is currently looking to create an eligibility list of individuals with a background in Hadoop Development to our team. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide Enterprise Hadoop Development expertise that will be supporting the business functions;
- Work with the team to create and maintain design documents and participate in cross training with other team members;
- Support existing solutions and assist in the resolution of hard to solve data problems;
- Develop and provide input on standards and best practices
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years of hands on development experience with Hadoop ecosystem; Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Pig, Spark, HDFS, Kafka, Oozie, Hue are strong needs;
- Working knowledge of RDBMS – SQL Server, Postgres etc. and proficient in writing SQL queries;
- ETL workflow development and scheduling experience;
- Proficiency in Java and/or Scala development, in a Linux based environment;
- Experienced working with the Cloudera Hadoop ecosystem using Cloudera Manager Enterprise and associated tools;
- Experience working with Hadoop cluster in Cloud, preferably AWS;
- Experience developing in a secure and kerberized Hadoop cluster environment;
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience in a consulting or software development environment; designing and delivering technical projects;
- Familiarity with health care solutions;
- Experience with open source technologies and frameworks;
- Knowledge of analysis and design methodologies;
- Understanding of agile development lifecycle;
- Willingness to travel.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.