Location: Montreal, QC and Canada
Accreon is a technology and business services firm focused on delivering innovative Healthcare and Life Sciences solutions. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
Our employees are the heart of everything we do and everything we aspire to be. We foster an atmosphere that embraces the unique contributions of each person and enables their creativity, learning and growth.
Accreon is currently looking to create an eligibility list of individuals with a background in Java/Full Stack Development to our team. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Job Role and Responsibilities Includes but are not limited to:
- Support project lead throughout the project software development lifecycle;
- Analyze development/technical problems, and propose solutions;
- Assist in researching new technologies and providing recommendations;
- Assist in the design and development of new products/customer specific projects;
- Work with team members to ensure the solution is constructed according to the architecture.
Mandatory Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent related qualifications such as Community College) with working experience in developing software;
- Strong grasp of the Java programming language and object-oriented design;
- Previous experience (2-5 years) in each of the following areas of tools:
- C++ and Perl experience;
- SQL based tools such as SQL Developer or Postgres;
- Experience with Linux;
- Automated testing tools such as JUnit or Mockito;
- Previous experience in more than one of the following technologies:
- Java EE (Servlets, JSPs);
- Java + frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate;
- Experience with multi-threaded applications;
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in a consulting or software development environment; designing and delivering technical projects;
- Familiarity with health care solutions;
- Experience with open source technologies and frameworks;
- Knowledge of analysis and design methodologies;
- Understanding of agile development lifecycle;
- Willingness to travel.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to: Careers@Accreon.com
We appreciate all applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.