Accreon is a full-service technology and business services firm focused on bringing innovation, knowledge, and solutions to our health and human services clients. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Comprised of over 150 of the highest skilled resources in the IT industry, our team of delivery resources includes Management Consultants, Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, and Developers with extensive experience providing exceptional service to both private and public sector clients.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
We are looking for leaders who pride themselves on achieving success and who enjoy a team-based environment. Become part of our high-performance culture!
Accreon is currently looking to add the talents of a DevOps Engineer to our team. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with development and operations to help automate and streamline CI/CD processes and toolsets into an AWS environment. As a senior member of the team, you will drive the design, implementation, testing, deployment and post-release production support in an agile DevOps environment. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze, design, and implement strategies for continuous deployments while ensuring high availability on production and pre-production systems
- Create and maintain the end-to-end automated application delivery across DevOps tool chains and cloud platforms
- Oversee the coordination, integration, and flow of development, testing, and deployment to support continuous delivery
- Provide an extremely reliable environment that is fully automated and free from obstacles
- Operate effectively across development platforms, tools, networks, servers and databases, and even across development and support
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- A minimum of 5 years of technical experience in either development, operations, system administration, or full-stack implementations
- 2 years successful customer engagements providing continuous delivery solutions employing AWS
- Experience in healthcare IT (understand domain, workflows and terminology) is required
- At least 2 years of hands on experience working with core AWS technologies
- Experience with estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
- Experience with Docker/ECS is required
- Strong knowledge of the Dev Ops tool chains on Linux/windows platforms
- Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Jenkins or other CI tools
- Experience in laying out non-functional qualities in the platform including resiliency, scalability, security, and lineage
- Experience with continuous deployment/continuous delivery using tools such as Git, Maven, Bamboo, etc.
- Experience with automation and configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proficient in system design & architecture
- Fluent in Java or other object-oriented programming languages and a strong background in RHEL/CentOS systems administration
- Scripting experience in languages such as PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby
- Familiarity with logging/monitoring using tools such as CloudWatch, DataDog, LogStash, Kibana etc.
- Willingness to travel is an asset
- Experience and ability to setup automated monitoring & alerting systems
- Deployed applications in Amazon AWS, Google or Azure
- Familiarity with health care solutions;
- Willingness to travel.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to: email@example.com
We appreciate all applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.