Bilingual Business Analyst
Accreon is a technology and business services firm focused on delivering innovative Healthcare and Life Sciences solutions. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
Our employees are the heart of everything we do and everything we aspire to be. We foster an atmosphere that embraces the unique contributions of each person and enables their creativity, learning and growth.
We are currently looking for a Bilingual Business Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Job Role and Responsibilities
Includes but not limited to:
- Consult with clients and system end-users to identify, analyze and document their business workflows
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Assist the client in breaking down and assessing the scope of the project
- Write both high level and detailed business requirements
- Review documentation provided by other members of the project to ensure that documentation is consistent with requested requirements
- Work closely with the business personnel to identify gaps in requested functionality and offer innovative solutions and requests
- Work with business, technical and testing resources to clarify business requests and resolve issues
- Manage timelines and deliverables assigned
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent related qualifications) with business/system analysis experience, including requirements, analysis and design activities
- Strong customer focus and understanding of adding value
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience leading workshops and training sessions
- Experience in workflow analysis and documenting user requirements
- Experience with development and documentation of use cases
- Experience in Healthcare/Clinical environments.
- Familiarity with health care solutions.
- Bilingual - French and English
- Experience in a consulting environment; designing and delivering technical projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong conflict management skills
- Excellent client engagement skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
Accreon thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accreon is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.