Android Mobile Developer
Accreon is a technology and business services firm focused on delivering innovative Healthcare and Life Sciences solutions. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
Our employees are the heart of everything we do and everything we aspire to be. We foster an atmosphere that embraces the unique contributions of each person and enables their creativity, learning and growth.
We are currently looking for an Android Mobile Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Job Role and Responsibilities
Includes but not limited to:
- Design and build applications for Android platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent related qualifications such as Community College) with working experience in developing software
- Strong UI development skills
- Strong working experience in Java
- 2 years+ experience designing robust, extensible and customizable mobile Android applications and frameworks
- Experience using Eclipse, Android Studio and/or IntelliJ IDEA IDE
- Experience with consuming and/or designing REST APIs
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience delivering in an agile environment and scrum framework
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to multi-task and maintain focus in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the Android UI kit
- Literacy in one or more of the following languages: Swift, Objective-C, Python
- System engineering/architectural skills
- Experience with Kotlin
- Knowledge or experience with automated testing
- Experience deploying to Google Play Store
Accreon thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accreon is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.