Agile Tester Engineer
Location: USA or Canada
Accreon is a full-service technology and business services firm focused on bringing innovation, knowledge, and solutions to our health and human services clients. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Comprised of over 150 of the highest skilled resources in the IT industry, our team of delivery resources includes Management Consultants, Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, and Developers with extensive experience providing exceptional service to both private and public sector clients.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
We are looking for leaders who pride themselves on achieving success and who enjoy a team-based environment. Become part of our high-performance culture!
Accreon is currently looking to add the talents of an Agile Tester Engineer to our team. The successful candidate will focus on implementing and executing our automated and manual test suites alongside our developers as they deliver stories within an agile environment. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the TPO and team members to collectively deliver business value
- Assess and advise on the completeness of the user stories both readiness to develop/test and the definition of user story done
- Assess and advise on the testability of a user story including considerations for manual testing, automated testing, and the potential dependence between user stories. Maximize the use of automated testing wherever possible
- Scope and estimate the testing effort for user stories
- Design and execute test cases including manual and automated functional, non-functional, performance, and automated unit tests. Testing at the component and API level, as well as at the end-to-end and feature level is required
- Design and execute regression testing maximizing the use of automated testing wherever possible to ensure that increments maintain quality requirements
- Communicate defects and verify fixes within each increment
- Define, collect and report quality and testing metrics
- Participate with DevOps to define and operate test environments and tool chains to support continual testing
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, CIS, MIS, related software engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Two (2) to Five (5) years of real world test automation experience on cloud, web and mobile deployment environments
- Experience in healthcare IT (understand domain, workflows and terminology) is required
- Knowledge, skills and experience in automating test cases, test-driven development, and acceptance test-driven development, manual testing both white box and black-box testing
- Experience with open source development and testing tools such as Selenium, Fitnesse, Cucumber, etc.
- Ability to build automated test plans using Protractor, Selenium, SoapUI or similar tools
- Knowledge of testing RESTful APIs
- Design test plans, perform test, and debug problems
- Provide test plan, script support, unit test support, and UAT testing support
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
- Develop and execute test plans for system and network implementations, maintenance, enhancements, and configuration changes
- Intermediate java programming experience is required
- Agile software development experience is a must
- Great interpersonal skills with clarity in expression
- Result oriented and positive attitude
- Go getter and get it done attitude
- High quality first mindset, intolerance to any imperfections
- Good analytical capabilities to evaluate test results
- Understand the user stories and their acceptance criteria
- Respond to change without impacting the business
- Die-hard learners on everything related to testing
- Constantly upgrading your skills with new tools and techniques
- Familiarity with health care solutions;
- Willingness to travel.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to: email@example.com
We appreciate all applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.