Agile Business Analyst
Location: USA or Canada
Accreon is a full-service technology and business services firm focused on bringing innovation, knowledge, and solutions to our health and human services clients. We are committed to providing value to our customers through the delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions and professional services. Our solutions allow our customers to perform at peak levels by leveraging our comprehensive capabilities, proven expertise and industry leadership.
Comprised of over 150 of the highest skilled resources in the IT industry, our team of delivery resources includes Management Consultants, Project Managers, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, and Developers with extensive experience providing exceptional service to both private and public sector clients.
Our reputation and experience in multiple industries allows us to recruit and retain exceptional people looking to achieve their career goals and broaden their opportunities. We strive to be the best at what we do and we work to create a work environment that enables all of us to succeed, personally and professionally.
We are looking for leaders who pride themselves on achieving success and who enjoy a team-based environment. Become part of our high-performance culture!
Accreon is currently looking to add the talents of an Agile Business Analyst to our team. The successful candidate is charged with working with the project stakeholders and end users to elicit, understand, analyze and document the requirements for a system in order to solve a given business problem. In this particular instance the Requirements Engineer will work in an Agile environment with the Technical Product Owner in conjunction with a product backlog refinement team to develop requirements just in time to meet the demands of the continuous DevOps pipeline. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate a common view and a shared understanding of the requirements amongst all parties involved in the development effort
- Refine PBL user stories through effective requirement gathering, understanding, formulating, and updating of the user story with just enough supporting documentation
- Specify a variety of requirements from business to detailed software requirements that take various forms, such as stakeholder needs or expected system behavior in both functional and non-functional terms
- Align with the product owner(s) the backlog and priority of the requirements
- Structuring and alignment of requirements with the development teams including technical analysis of the requirements
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications of applications in development to see how they can be developed into testable elements
- Act as communication hub between development and product owners and between product owners
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in informatics or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in gathering, analysing and structuring requirements
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in presenting and communicating requirements to development teams
- Experience in healthcare IT (understand domain, workflows and terminology) is required
- Knowledge of agile development processes is essential
- High degree of self-organization and excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop supporting diagrams such as process diagrams and process flows
- Demonstrated experience as a cross functional analyst performing both requirement analysis and software testing
- Demonstrated experience in backlog grooming, User Story development and prioritization
- Demonstrated experience participating in Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and other agile activities
- Experience with requirements and test management tools to support Agile development activities (Atlassian JIRA & Confluence preferred)
- Highly motivated and dependable with good oral, written communication skills and a quick learner, a team player also capable of working independently with an open mind, and have ability to see the business needs through system requirements for smooth integration of all projects
- Familiarity with health care solutions;
- Willingness to travel.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resume to: email@example.com
We appreciate all applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.